Hours of Operation
Sault Ste Marie:
Monday - Thursday, 9:30 a.m. - 7:01 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 8:01 p.m.
Sunday, 9:30 a.m. - 6:01 p.m
Monday-Saturday 10:00 a.m-6:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday-Saturday 10am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm
Gift Shop Offering the Best in Souvenirs and More
Three Locations in Sault Ste. Marie, St. Ignace, and Munising
Find souvenirs, gifts, novelty items, and more at Das, a local, family-run gift shop in the Eastern Upper Peninsula. The store is headed by Raymond Bell, who is proud to offer a great selection of glassware, jewelry, apparel and accessories, and more for the whole family.
Raymond and his friendly staff are available to help you find the right gift for a family member, friend, or special someone. Don't hesitate to look around or call to learn. Raymond stands by all of his products.
- Stemless Wine, Pint, and Shot Glasses Featuring the SS Edmund Fitzgerald
- Wine and Pint Glasses Featuring the Great Lakes
- Matching Necklaces and Bracelets in the Shape of the Upper Peninsula
- Baseball Hats with an Embroidered "UP"
In addition to these many great items, the gift shop also sells:
- Michigan-Made Candles - Mail Order Special at $21.99 with Tax and Shipping Included
- Willow Tree Figurines for Special Moments and Celebrations
- The Naked Bee Lotion and Hand Sanitizer
- Minnetonka Moccasins in Sizes for Men, Ladies, Children, and Infants
- Officially Licensed Lake Superior State University Products
- Licensed Gifts, including "Doctor Who," DC Comics, and "Harry Potter"
- Military Gifts
- And More!
Das offers free gift wrapping for any occasion and can ship to anywhere in the US. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may exchange it or receive a full refund.
|Awards: Named "Gift Shop of the Year" in December 2017 by the Local Newspaper